Have you ever delivered kick-ass code on time? Was it by dumb luck or was it because you used the best ingredients around? Montréal-Python 30, Nootropic Nutriments, is the place to be to share all the tips, tricks and secrets to get the best out of our beloved Python.
Join us on the 12th of June for our epic return to l’UQÀM starting at 6pm for a stack of short presentations and an animated debate with our guests who will come from as far away as Europe and the West Coast for the evening.
Here’s the lineup:
- Mystery presenter on PyCon
- Nicolas Cadou and Yannick Gingras, “Virtualenvwrapper”
- David Goodger, “Revisiting The Zen Of Python”
- Georges Peristerakis, “Lessons learned from API writing”
- Simon Law, “Worst practices in Python: idioms that everyone gets totally wrong”
- Alexandre Vassalotti, “Software architectures in Python”
Where it is: UQÀM SH-3420 (amphithéâtre)
The schedule: 12 of June 2012
- 6:00pm – Doors open
- 6:30pm – Presentations start
- 7:30pm – Break
- 7:45pm – Second round of presentations
- 8:30pm – We all meet at the Bénélux for a nice refreshing beer
We would also like to thank our brave sponsors:
Hope to see your there!