Join us on the 26th of November for Montréal-Python 33, Qualified Quasar, our third event for the 2012-2013 season. We are just back from PyCon Canada and all we can say is that everyone we’ve met there were very excited to come visit us in Montreal for PyCon 2014-2015!
Again this time, the meeting will be filmed and the videos will be available on our Youtube channel.
This time again, we have a bunch of incredible Pythonisthas.
- Rory Geoghegan “Module of The Month: itertools”
- Éric Araujo “PyCon Canada Wrapup”
- Mathieu Leduc-Hamel, “Meliae and RunSnakeRun: Just Wow!”
- Rory Geoghegan “Introduction to using Jenkins CI to test your Python code”
- Guillaume Laforge “Fabric Engine, Creation Platform”
- Alvaro Tejada Galindo “Python and SAP”
- Joao Alfredo Gama Batista and Pierre Lamarche “Modules OpenERP en Python”
Where is it:
UQÀM SH-2420 (Sherbrooke Building on 200 Sherbrooke West.)
- 6:00pm – Doors open
- 6:30pm – Presentations start
- 7:30pm – Break
- 7:45pm – Second round of presentations
- 8:30pm – Beer
As always, we are really proud to have the support of our sponsors, willing to get involved in the Python community. Thanks to all of them: