This second edition of the Montréal-Python Python Night was a great success! We’ve managed to work with the Python community, contribute some stuff and have a lot of fun.
People present were working on quite different stuff, in particular:
- Efforts to make Pelican https://github.com/mtlpy/pelican compatible with Python 3.3
- People that attended the introduction to python workshop were in attendance and got help on programming in python and Django
- Learning to contribute to Python
- Brainstorming on colorg https://github.com/pinard/colorg
- Hacking science with scikit-image http://scikit-image.org/
- Completed the introduction to python in IPython notebook
It was an amazing evening of sharing ideas and having fun. We are definitely looking forward to the next edition in February. Don’t hesitate to write to us if you have any idea of projects in the comments or on the mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org.