Montréal-Python 9 is this Wednesday at room PK-5115 of UQAM at 6 PM.
We have a lot of very interesting flash presentations scheduled for the event:
- Simon Law: Cygwinreg and ctypes -- Using the Windows registry from Cygwin
- Mathieu Chartier: ConFoo.ca -- One of the largest Web development conference in North-America
- Sébastien Pierre: Sink -- A tool to compare and keep directories in sync
- Erik Wright: Django Lean -- A tool for lean development and A/B testing
- Alexandre Vassalotti: Memory profiling for Python programs
- Hugo Boyer: PyCUDA -- High performance computation using graphic cards
See you there!