Summer is here, and we all want to walk around in sandals, relax in the sun and drink a nice cold beer on a terrasse. But before, we should all give her.
We especially love to hear from new speakers. If you haven't given a talk at Montréal-Python before, a 5 or 10 minute lightning talk would be a great start, but we also have slots for 10 to 40 minutes talks!
Some topic suggestions:
- Give a beginner's introduction to a Python library you've been using!
- Talk about a project you're working on!
- Show us unit testing, continuous integration or Python documentation tools!
- Tell us about a Python performance problem you've run into and how you solved it!
- The standard Python library is full of amazing things. Have you learned how multiprocessing or threading or GUI programming works recently? Tell us about it!
- Explain how to get started with Django in 5 minutes!
We're always looking out for 10 to 40 minutes talks, or a quick 5 minutes flash presentation.
If you discovered or learned something that you find interesting, we'd love to help you let others learn about it!
Send your proposals to [email protected].