You're dreaming to feel Python leather on your keyboard? You already know its legendary softness and now want to feel the gentle power of its grasp?
Pythonista in the egg, moulting or already moving : the Fall 2013 session of Python workshops has arrived!
This semester, Montréal-Python is offering one workshop a month :
- 2013-09-19 : Python Workshop : basic introduction
- 2013-10-10 : Django Workshop : building a Python web app
- 2013-11-07 : Kivy Workshop : building a Python mobile app
- 2013-12-05 : OSM Workshop : integrating a map in your app with OpenStreetMap
These workshops are independent : to attend one, no need to attend the formers. But to progress on the Pythonic Way, to follow them all is better than following one. When to start? "Now is better than never." -- Zen of Python
Workshops are offered in French at UQAM (and possibly in English at Concordia). They're open to all : only minimal knowledge of programming is required (e.g.: to know what a variable is).
Stay tuned, each workshop will be announced in advance in order to
- confirm the date, time and place
- specify the required technical environment
We're talking about pratical workshops : you code, we guide you! To prevent you from finding yourself spending all your time configuring your computer, we'll be there before each workshop to help set you a fully functional and performant Python development workstation. It's easy. It's powerful.
Grab your laptop, call your friends : the workshop session is open!