People get ready, as a welcome back for our delegates at PyCon, mid-March will be electronic and Pythonic. We're proud to announce for the 19th of March, Montréal-Python 28 : Lithographic Lobotomy, Electronic special issue.
The event will be held in collaboration with Foulab, pure electronic freaks : they'll give a good show for sure.
The meeting will be at the magnificient Notman House, 51st Sherbrooke West.
Here's the program of the evening:
- 6:00 PM : Door opening
- 6:20 PM : Announcements
- 6:30 PM : Beginning of the show (Flash presentations)
- 6:50 PM : Pause
- 7:00 PM : Resuming the show (other prenstations)
- 9:00 PM : End of the evening at Bénélux
- Michel Gallant, "pyserial and how it is used in tweletype"
- Pablo Duboue, "Using freecad for grammatically designing makerbot objects in python"
- Philippe Chretien, "Build your own PyGame wireless controller and play with a web controlled robot!"
- Paul Pereira-Brunner, "MyHDL"
Thanks to :
- OSMO foundation, Notman House
- Savoir-Faire Linux